- Loading website image. . .
The Animal Health Diagnostic Center (AHDC), a division of the Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, represents a partnership between the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets and the College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University. The center is focused on improving the health of food and fiber-producing, companion, sporting, zoo and wildlife animals, thereby supporting the economic well-being of the animal industry.
The AHDC also seeks to prevent communicable diseases or conditions that have an impact on human health. The Animal Health Diagnostic Center accomplishes this by providing laboratory testing, education, consulting, outbreak investigation, and prevention programs for the veterinary community, companion animal owners, the livestock industry, and zoos.
- View All
Cornell faculty affiliates
- Bischoff, Karyn L. Cornell Academic Staff
- Chang, Yung-Fu Cornell Faculty Member
- Dubovi, Edward Joseph Cornell Faculty Member
- Erb, Hollis Nancy Cornell Faculty Member
- Grohn, Yrjo Tapio Cornell Faculty Member
- Guard, Charles L Cornell Faculty Member
- Henion, John D. Cornell Emeritus Professor
- Jacobson, Richard H Cornell Emeritus Professor
- Lein, Donald Henry Cornell Emeritus Professor
- McDonough, Patrick L Professor Emeritus
- Mohammed, Hussni Omar Cornell Faculty Member
- Nydam, Daryl Van Cornell Faculty Member
- Place, Ned J. Cornell Faculty Member
- Scarlett, Janet May
- Schukken, Ynte Hein Cornell Faculty Member
- Shin, Sang Jae Cornell Emeritus Professor
- Stokol, Tracy Cornell Faculty Member
- Wagner, Bettina Cornell Faculty Member
- White, Maurice Edward Cornell Emeritus Professor