- Loading website image. . .
Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar was established by Cornell University in partnership with Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, pursuant to an agreement signed in January 2001.
WCMC-Q is part of Weill Cornell Medical College, which was founded in New York City over 100 years ago, and shares the same mission:
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community